Be part of our uplifting International Women’s Day Festival on Saturday 5th March 2016 in Derby’s Market Place –
Book your stall online now! https://iwdderby2016stallbookings.eventbrite.co.uk
* Network with 40+ exhibitors including local charities, businesses, educators, public services, artists, community groups and campaigns for women & girls worldwide.
* Engage with hundreds of festival visitors.
* Reach a diverse multicultural audience.
* Run activities, e.g. taster sessions, consultations, pampering, fundraising, arts & crafts, science or cultural awareness activities.
* Promote your services/projects and raise awareness in a great atmosphere of community spirit.
* Recruit new staff or volunteers.
* Catch the eye of passers-by on a busy Saturday in the city centre.
* Show your support for gender equality and help us inspire the next generation of girls in our city and promote all the great local charities and support available to create a brighter, healthier, safer and fairer future for women and girls.
* Enjoy a day of live entertainment, stereotype-busting sports, multicultural arts, community spirit, great causes and inspiring speakers.
We look forward to celebrating with you!