Supporters are invited to our AGM (Annual General Meeting) from 6.45pm Tuesday 3rd May 2016 at Children First, 13 Leopold Street, Derby.
6.45pm-7.30pm Open session (all genders welcome)
– We Work For You: Talks from the committee on activity and achievements over the last 12 months.
– Volunteers’ experiences and highlights this year.
– Reports from the Chair & Treasurer, with Q&A.
– Feedback on the IWD Festival 2016.
– Ideas for the future – discussion, have your say.
– Opportunities for you to get involved including an exciting new project to research the history of IWD in Derby going back 100 years and growing our women’s choir.
7.30pm-8pm Women-only (self-defined) session for member voting & elections.
Although this is an official process it is quite relaxed and we are a friendly supportive group who welcome new joiners.
– Any proposed changes to the constitution.
– Election of committee to plan IWD 2017.
– Any other business.
Please let us know if you are coming so we can plan for numbers, refreshments, etc. Children welcome with supervision.
There is ramp access at the venue and free street parking just outside.